Stout Brown ankle boot with green elastic
The iconic Blundstone ankle boot, from the 1870s.
A shoe that made history, which began 150 years ago in the Australian mines of Tasmania where workers could use one of the most resistant boots ever built, until today it becomes a cult shoe for everyday use.
- upper in waterproof premium leather
- Front and back pull tabs for an easy fit
- toothed and logoed non-slip rubber sole
- characteristic lateral elastic
- Molded EVA footbed for maximum comfort
- Lightweight and heat resistant TPU outsole
- XRD® technology in the heel for maximum shock absorption
Italy - Shipping is free for all orders over €100.
Europe - Shipping costs €18.
USA - Shipping costs $95 and any customs duties are charged to the customer.
Europe - You can return or exchange purchased items within 14 days of the delivery date of your order.
The first exchange for replacement is free.
For subsequent exchanges or returns without exchange, shipping is charged to the customer and €8 will be charged for shipments to Italy and €16 for shipments to Europe.
Extra-EU - Exchanges and returns are charged to the customer.
Our support is very effective, so to avoid exchanges or returns please contact us before purchase.
You can pay comfortably and in total safety by credit card, PayPal, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay or cash on delivery, adding €5 to the total of your order.
We are official authorized resellers.